Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Thoughts

It's amazing how areas of Colorado are expecting up to two feet of snow and we in my area, are experiencing record highs.  I can't believe its been in the upper 80s all week.  I refused to turn my air back on in my apartment, so it's been so incredibly hot.  On the bright side, we are supposed to get a cold front to move through sometime tonight (with storms of course) but then it should be in the 60s this weekend. Oh please, make it quick.  I'm ready for fall weather and sweaters.

There are times when I really enjoy working in a very casual environment.  Today I am wearing my comfy jeans, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt I bought from a fundraiser.  Nice.

I plan to watch Hocus Pocus sometime this weekend.  I think I will manage to get that movie in at least 5 times this month.  Who doesn't like that movie?  I happen to love it and will enjoy every minute of it.

Earlier this week, I was doing really well with my lines for the play.  I was almost completely off script and just reading along to remember my cue lines.  Well, the past two rehearsals, I have managed to fuck up completely.  I couldn't get the lines right and I would forget my place.  What's up with that?  I blame it on the male diva (divo?) completely throwing me off. 

I am looking forward to this weekend though.  I get to spend some time with my family, head to a craft show, work on building the set, and hopefully baking.  I've been wanting to bake really badly, so I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to do that.  What are you planning on doing this weekend?  Anything exciting?

I've decided to not read anything for fun until the play is over and I have time to actually read.  I am spending my reading time with my script, so the book reviews will be placed on hold for a while.  I think I know what my next book will be though, so that gives me something to look forward to.

No comments: