Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Can You Feel It?

 

We've had some crazy weather here lately.  August was the typical hot, muggy, and humid month it usually is and went against everything I enjoy weatherwise.  Then, in September, it started to cool off and that spurred some excited.  Then, at the end of the month, it shot back up into the 80s with high humidity.  Augh!

Well, not that we are two full weeks into October, I think the fall weather is here to stick around for a while.  When I got in my car this morning, the thermometer was ready 44 degrees.  It's only supposed to get up to 60 degrees today and the rest of the week will barely break 65 degrees.  Cue happy dance!

I was actually a little cool this morning, but I am so happy for it.  I love fall and wearing sweaters and jackets.  I have also been enjoying the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks this week.  What are you doing to celebrate the cooler weather?

Fall
 

No comments: