Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

 

 
 
 
1.  Melody Graduated!  She did so well at her graduation.  Now, with work, we can keep it up.  PS--She really doesn't like the hat.
  photo photobucket-28154-1380634565075_zpsb4de67d1.jpg


2.  Yep...
Yep!


3.  This seems to be my inner mantra at various times at work for the past week or so...you know, when I'm not sitting around waiting.


4.  Rehearsals have finally made it to the stage.  We had to wait for another show to end before we could get there.  Last night, I walked in and just had to take in the smell.  If you are a theater person, you know what I'm talking about.  There is a certain smell that makes you happy.

5.  Bring It On!!!


6. October is by far my most favorite month of the year!

Halloween

7.  Check it out, a loose powder that magically blends with any skin tone.  I may be using this for the play, that way, I don't use all of my mineral powder foundation.

Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder

8.  I put out all of my Halloween decorations over the weekend.  Sadly, I have no photos of them.  I did remake my wreath so it doesn't block my peephole though.

9.  I've said it once before and I will definitely say it again, budgets suck.

10.  Today is my grandpa's 84th birthday.  Happy Birthday Grandpa!


3 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

I noticed that the button was dark! Mine did that too when I uploaded it from my computer but when I selected it from the blog it was just fine. Weird.

1. SO cute! Love the little hat!
5. One of my favorites! But really, who DOESN'T like that movie?
7. So you're in a play? That's cool! What play? What part? I did theater in high school and it was one of the most fun times I've ever had.
10. Aw. Happy birthday to Grandpa!

And as always, thanks for linking up!

Kitty and June said...

Love that e-card!! Hilarious!!

Kitty and June said...

Love that e-card!!