1. Melody Graduated! She did so well at her graduation. Now, with work, we can keep it up. PS--She really doesn't like the hat.
3. This seems to be my inner mantra at various times at work for the past week or so...you know, when I'm not sitting around waiting.
4. Rehearsals have finally made it to the stage. We had to wait for another show to end before we could get there. Last night, I walked in and just had to take in the smell. If you are a theater person, you know what I'm talking about. There is a certain smell that makes you happy.
5. Bring It On!!!
6. October is by far my most favorite month of the year!
7. Check it out, a loose powder that magically blends with any skin tone. I may be using this for the play, that way, I don't use all of my mineral powder foundation.
8. I put out all of my Halloween decorations over the weekend. Sadly, I have no photos of them. I did remake my wreath so it doesn't block my peephole though.
9. I've said it once before and I will definitely say it again, budgets suck.
10. Today is my grandpa's 84th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa!