Saturday, September 21, 2013

This or That?

I saw this over on Katrin's blog and I loved it so much, I decided to play along.  By the way, you should go check out Katrin's blog.  She's pretty cool.
 

Face

Blush or bronzer? Blush. I hardly use bronzer, but that’s because I often forget to restock it.  I wear blush every day.

Lip gloss or lip stick? Both.  I like to create a custom look every day.

Eyeliner or mascara? Both, definitely a must.

Foundation or concealer? Both.  A little concealer when it’s needed (which always seems to be somewhere) and then foundation.

Neutral or colored eye shadow? I keep it pretty neutral for work every day.  However, I am getting bored with that and want to mix it up a little.

Pressed or loose eye shadow? Definitely pressed.

Brushes or sponges? Brushes, all the way around.


Nails

OPI or China Glaze? I prefer OPI, but I have all different kinds.

Long or short? Short nails.  When mine get too long, they always break.  Working on a keyboard everyday doesn’t help that.

Acrylic or natural? Natural. Fake nails suck.

Bright or dark? It really depends on my mood.

Flowers (or other designs) or no? No design thank you!


Body

Perfume or body splash? Perfume.  I wear it every day, but I’m not completely against the occasional splash.

Lotion or body butter? I use both.  I tend to use lotion more consistently and the occasional butter when something “more” is needed.

Body wash or soap? Well, I don’t have a preference.  I like both of them and I tend to alternate.

Lush or another brand? I don’t have a particular brand I use, as long as it’s good for sensitive skin.



Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants? I much prefer sweat pants.  However, those are not accepted at work, so these jeans are a plus there.  They’re stretchy!


Long or short sleeves? I love long sleeves.

Dress or skirt? I wear both, but I tend to wear more dresses.  I usually only wear them though when I’m working my Mary Kay.

Stripes or plaids? Ha!  Stripes on top and plaid on bottom.  (put not together)

Scarves or hats? Scarves are my favorite!  I love them, but I also like hats.  I always thought it would be cool to become a “hat person” who wears them all the time.

Studs or dangling earrings? Depends on the outfit.

Necklace or bracelet? Necklace usually.  Bracelets get in the way.

Heels or flats? I love heels, but no more than 2 inches.  Flats seem to work better on the job though.

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Uhh…neither?  I can’t find boots that fit me.

Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, or Marshalls? If I had to choose, I would go with Marshalls, but I really don’t like either of them.  Curvy women have issues there.



Hair

Curly or straight? Straight and done naturally (I hate flat irons!).  I will occasionally break out the hot rollers, get a lot of compliments, say “I should do this more often”, then get lazy and not do it.

Bun or ponytail? Ponytail. I haven’t been able to master the bun.  Ponytails are simple and quick.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? I use bobby pins.  Hate butterflies.

Hairspray or gel? I use a cream.  Sebastian Potion 9.  Best thing ever!

Long or short? My hair is long right now.  I usually wear it long too.  I have had short cuts before though and liked them.


Dark or light? I am a blonde naturally and that’s how I have my hair now.  I exited the “dark ages” a while ago and don’t plan to go back yet.

Side swept or full bangs? My bangs are cut to be able to be worn either way.  Totally awesome!


Up or down? If I’m really focused, hot, lazy, or relaxed, it’s up.  Other times, it’s down.
 
Random

Rain or shine? I enjoy the occasional shower and overcast, but not every single day for weeks on end.

Summer or winter? Winter.  I much prefer to be cold than hot.

Fall or spring? Fall. Best season of the year.

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, you can do so much more with it.


Want to play along?  Go right ahead.  Share when you do!

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Aww, you are so sweet! Thanks for mentioning me and thanks for answering the questions! It was so much fun to read your answers and to learn more about you!
Have a great weekend!