Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Someone please tell me when it became socially acceptable for young women and girls to show the cheeks of their ass hanging out of their way too short shorts? 

2.  Yep



3.  I  can't wait for the cold front to come through in a couple of days.  They are calling for 70 degree temperatures this weekend!  Yippee, but for now, I will suffer through 97 degrees.

4.  My work buddy is leaving for a new job and this is her last week.  It's bittersweet.  I will miss talking to her whenever I felt like it.

5.  Have you?  I know I sure have.


6.  I've been doing a lot of research on professional development.   There may be some conferences in my future.

7.  I've mentioned that Melody has been really uncooperative with her training lately, but at last night's class, she was a star!  I was so proud!

8.  I really need to clean house.  It's been a few weeks and it seems that some cobwebs have gathered overnight.  Gross.

9.  My allergies are really kicking my ass this month.  I can't wait for the first frost.

10.  I've volunteered to donate some good to a bake sale this month.  It's time to break out the cookbooks.  They've been gathering dust.

No comments: