Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ten on Tuesday



1.  It's Tuesday already?

2.  I celebrated the "unofficial" end of summer camping and floating and could not have asked for a better float trip.

3.  Electronics don't like me at all this past week.  My work computer had to be rebuilt, the loaner was incredibly slow, my printer is going out, and my wall charger for my cell phone doesn't work anymore.  However, my work computer is back up and running.  Yay!

4.  People have been invading my personal space again, but laughing it off and saying that I'm "so patient with us!"  Ha.  Please stop.

5.  Bills suck.  I need new shoes.  No really, I need a new pair of shoes for work.

6.  Melody is still completely uninterested in learning new commands and is refusing to do the stuff she knows.  Gah!

7.  I am so excited for the 80 degree temperatures for the first half of this week.  Although, I know that we are in for some more hot weather before fall officially starts.

8.  I am re-reading a book I got 5-6 years ago.  It's amazing how different it is this time around. 

9.  Football season has officially started.  Cue the happy dance!

10.  All of my plants withered over the weekend.  I hope I can revive them back to their beautiful selves. 

No comments: