Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random Thursday: One Habit I Just Can't Break...



It's time for another Random Thursday!  This week's topic is:  One Habit I Just Can't Break


Oh dear.  There isn't just one habit.  There's a few. 

I play with my hair...a lot. It hasn't been this long since I was 12 years old.  It's also really soft, so I will twirl it, flip it, run my fingers through it, pull it back and up just to let it fall.  I can't help it.



I pop my knuckles and toes.  Every day.  Multiple times. My fingers will start to cramp and it will hurt to move them until I pop them.  People around me hate it, so I've started warning them. 


I let my mail pile up for a couple weeks (or more) before I go through it.  I am good about throwing away the junk mail immediately, but everything else sits in my inbox until I can't stand it anymore.  I've done well in the past where I would sort through it each week, but then I start to slack off. 



3 comments:

Martha Woods said...

I'm a hair twirler too! I really shouldn't--I know they always say not to touch your hair once it's styled--but I can't help it! It's a nervous habit, I guess.

M. said...

I do the same thing with my knuckles, sometimes they kind of get stuck and need to be cracked. Likewise, people around me aren't crazy about it either! You're better than me with mail - I tend to just chuck it all (junk included) into a pile to be dealt with sometime never. Thanks for linking up with us!

Katrin said...

I am also really bad at sorting my mail. I need to learn to get better!