Tuesday, August 27, 2013
10 on Tuesday
1. People who talk about how they prefer to not wear pants must not have a pet that likes to play or cuddle.
2. My work computer has been corrupted and the IT help is nowhere to be found.
3. I have two birthdays in October and I have already decided what I am getting for them. So, I am waiting patiently for payday so that I can get them purchased.
4. I have a color consultation with a new customer tonight and I am very excited. And a little nervous.
5. I hate when people waste my time. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Does anyone else experience this problem?
6. The apartment manager/contractor finally started working on the pond. It's been looking disgusting for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully by the end of the week, it will be all done.
7. I am too lazy to add images to this post. It's just not going to happen today.
8. I'm still hunting for a big bulletin board so that I don't have to pay $40 for one, but I am coming up empty handed. I really want one for my home office, so I might just have to bite the bullet so that I can get my office update going.
9. I painted my nails on Sunday and surprisingly, it lasted until late yesterday before it started to chip. That's progress. PS--My "professional" top coat sucks ass.
10. Melody has been extra sassy this past week. Yesterday's class was exhausting.