Tuesday, August 20, 2013

10 on Tuesday


 



1.  Yesterday was so busy at work, I only went to the bathroom twice in the whole day and I came home some mentally exhausted.

2.  Speaking of coming home last night, there was a water main break in my community, which means we are under a boil order.  Boo!

3.  Melody is making progress with heel, but she gets bored really quick.

4.  You should know that I work on a college campus and classes started yesterday.  Students are stupid.

5.  I've gotten up early the last two days and I hope its not a fluke.  I've enjoyed having a little extra time in the morning.

6.  I've been researching some professional development options.  I wonder if it would be worth it?

7.  My next sewing project, something like this:

Cate Cover & Crate Pad Set
 
 
8.  For some reason, whenever I paint my nails, it takes forever to to dry and then they are ruined within a day.  Any suggestions?
 
9.  I started reading another classic book. Why is it that classics take a little time getting into?
 
10.  I wish the gas station right next to my apartment honored the fuel saver card I have.  Even though $3.32 isn't all that bad, $3.19 would be better.
 

2 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Boil orders suck!

Use thinner coats of nail polish and make sure you wait at least 5 minutes in between so each coat gets really dry. Also, I use a gel-like topcoat to protect mine from accidental dings, since some of my polishes seem to have a "soft" finish.

There is a BIG difference between $3.19 and $3.32! Especially if you drive a lot!

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. I love busy work days! Makes them go by faster! Granted I don't know what kind of work you do.
2. I've never been under one of those. Hope I never am!
7. Aw! I love it!
8. Me too! My sister painted mine Sunday and I chipped them yesterday and then its BUGS the crap out of me.
9. What book are you reading??

Thanks for linking up!