1. Yesterday was so busy at work, I only went to the bathroom twice in the whole day and I came home some mentally exhausted.
2. Speaking of coming home last night, there was a water main break in my community, which means we are under a boil order. Boo!
3. Melody is making progress with heel, but she gets bored really quick.
4. You should know that I work on a college campus and classes started yesterday. Students are stupid.
5. I've gotten up early the last two days and I hope its not a fluke. I've enjoyed having a little extra time in the morning.
6. I've been researching some professional development options. I wonder if it would be worth it?
7. My next sewing project, something like this:
8. For some reason, whenever I paint my nails, it takes forever to to dry and then they are ruined within a day. Any suggestions?
9. I started reading another classic book. Why is it that classics take a little time getting into?
10. I wish the gas station right next to my apartment honored the fuel saver card I have. Even though $3.32 isn't all that bad, $3.19 would be better.