Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10 on Tuesday



Let's just jump right in...

1.  I went on vacation last week.  That's why I've been missing, in case you were wondering.

2.  It's amazing how many women carry both their purse and a separate bag to work every day.  I've really started to notice this.

3.  Someone has moved into the apartment below me.  I don't know who they are but I do know two things:  1.  They have a dog that is either a) a puppy, or b) a small dog that was really upset they left it for a while last night.  2.  Their bathroom fan is so loud and it vibrates my bathroom floor.

4.  I can't believe that the unofficial end of summer is just a couple of weeks away.  School is getting ready to start, which means my morning commute will take longer and I have to watch out for idiots crossing a four lane road during rush hour.

5.  Yesterday at work, I was the person with the massive amount of energy and the annoying clapping saying, "Let's go!"  "What can we do today?" "Let's go, go go!"  Yeah, but I was by myself in the morning, which means no one heard it.  It ended up being a really productive day though.

6.  We started working on the "heel" command yesterday in class.  Oh, lordy!  We've got some work to do on this one.

7.  I am so far behind on my book reviews.  My goal is to finish them all and get caught up by Sunday night.  That's 18 books.

8.  While I was on vacation last week, my herbs grew like crazy, but my flowers died.  Huh?

9.  I recently found about 5 coffee cups I want.  Obsession maybe?

10.  I have already decided which days I want to take off for vacation for the rest of the year.  Is that sad?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no idea why some women carry both bags. I have one. Granted it is a huge bag but still it is only one.

I don't know about you but our last few weeks of summer have been cool and almost fall. I adore fall but feel we have been ripped off when it comes to summer. Not enough beach days.

I am so far behind on books period. I haven't even opened one since beginning of July.

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. Done it! I had my small purse and then I had a tote that I carried my lunch, drink, book, whatever in.
3. Yuck. HATED apartment living.
5. Hahaha. I'm NEVER that person in the morning.
10. Nope! Not sad at all!

Thanks for linking up!

tulleandtrinkets.com said...

Haha, love this list! I carry two bags to work, my purse and my tote. I put my lunch, drinks, etc in my tote so they don't mess up the inside of my purse!