Tuesday, August 13, 2013
10 on Tuesday
Let's just jump right in...
1. I went on vacation last week. That's why I've been missing, in case you were wondering.
2. It's amazing how many women carry both their purse and a separate bag to work every day. I've really started to notice this.
3. Someone has moved into the apartment below me. I don't know who they are but I do know two things: 1. They have a dog that is either a) a puppy, or b) a small dog that was really upset they left it for a while last night. 2. Their bathroom fan is so loud and it vibrates my bathroom floor.
4. I can't believe that the unofficial end of summer is just a couple of weeks away. School is getting ready to start, which means my morning commute will take longer and I have to watch out for idiots crossing a four lane road during rush hour.
5. Yesterday at work, I was the person with the massive amount of energy and the annoying clapping saying, "Let's go!" "What can we do today?" "Let's go, go go!" Yeah, but I was by myself in the morning, which means no one heard it. It ended up being a really productive day though.
6. We started working on the "heel" command yesterday in class. Oh, lordy! We've got some work to do on this one.
7. I am so far behind on my book reviews. My goal is to finish them all and get caught up by Sunday night. That's 18 books.
8. While I was on vacation last week, my herbs grew like crazy, but my flowers died. Huh?
9. I recently found about 5 coffee cups I want. Obsession maybe?
10. I have already decided which days I want to take off for vacation for the rest of the year. Is that sad?