Friday, July 12, 2013

Sleepiness and Excitement

Wow!  Just one post this week?  We'll have to fix that.

I had a skin care class on Wednesday for my MK business and I am so happy with the outcome.  It was so great to get back in it and the ladies were great!  There was one who had a really bad day and was very frustrated and didn't want to come.  She ended up having a great time.  Others were inspired.  It makes me so happy.  I even have referrals to follow up on and color consultations to book now.  Did I mention that I made some sales too?  In two hours of work, I made $86 in profit.  Awesome!

This week has been a little rough though.  I keep waking up tired and that's not good.  I've been literally throwing myself out of bed in the morning.  I'm not sure why either.  The temperatures got a little cooler (mid 80s) with less humidity.  That's really nice too.  But, I'm really tired and I not quite sure why.  Maybe I'm bored?  I don't think that's it either because I have been working on little projects.  Hmm....

Melody and I have been practicing her training this week and she is going pretty well on most of the commands, but the loose leash walking is still a major work in progress.  I'm so proud of her though.  She's doing really well.  I still have some things that I need to work on, but together we are making progress.

I am looking forward to the weekend.  I'm hoping to relax and maybe catch up on some sleep in between the plans.  I've got a lunch with my grandma and cousin, maybe a dinner, and hopefully, a movie.  We shall see.

No comments: