Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Getting Social

I've decided to try it again.  The last time was a complete waste.  It didn't make since to me.  Well, this time, I'm focusing simply on my blog and the awesome authors I've "met" through this community.  What am I talking about?  Life with Attitude just joined the social networks.

Yes, that right!  You can now find me on Twitter @MsAttitudeblog.  The blog's also got it's own Facebook page.  It's still a work in progress, but stuff is happening.

I must warn you to not expect too much right away.  Like I said, I'm still getting used to it all, but, I have big ideas and plans to use these two elements in the future.  Especially for giveaways.  I'm not 100% sure how it will all work out, but I'm kind of excited.

Any tips you would like to share?

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love that you've joined! (again)