Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beat the Heat Swap Package Reveal

Lin and Meg hosted a Beat the Heat summer swap and I was paired up with the awesome Natalie.

Check out all of the great stuff I got!  She was so sweet to get some items for Melody. 



Here's the run down:

Flavored teas
Doggie poo baggies
Rooster toy for Melody (it's been crowing in my apartment ever since!)
Doggie shampoo
An awesome travel mug
Avocado soup from Paraguay
A note pad
Lemon cookies
Candles
Foot scrub
Cupcake eraser
Sour gummie worms
Werther's (my favorite!)
Nail polish
Hair products
Funny book

Thanks Natalie!  I love it!

2 comments:

meg m said...

this stuff is amazing!!
especially loving the travel mug. can't say I've ever heard of avocado soup though? looks like you scored on this swap! thank you so much for joining us :)

Lin said...

Look at all the great stuff you got. Wow. Go you! I love it.

Thanks so much for always supporting my swaps and joining :)