Tuesday, July 23, 2013

29

Today is my 29th birthday!  It's exciting.  This morning, when I woke up, my first thought (okay after telling Melody to move over) was "I'm 29 today.  And I just watched Finding Nemo last night."  Ha!  I'm a kid at heart and will always love Disney.

I still enjoy coloring, Disney movies, pizza Lunchables, fruit snacks, Kool-Aid, and cake.  I like to play board games and cards.  It's okay to enjoy doing these things, especially if they make you happy.  The little things bring me joy and excitement, and that is great! 

I know I am not where I thought I would be by the time I reached this age, but I feel okay about that.  I am getting very comfortable with myself and who I am, and who I want to be.  I am happier now than I have been in a very long time.  Thirty doesn't frighten me like it did when I was younger.   I am embracing this final year as a twenty-something with all my heart.

Since this is the last year of my twenties, I have decided to make it the best year ever and accomplish something that I have wanted to do for a long time.  I have decided to become a Sales Director with my Mary Kay business by the time I am 30 years old.  That's a big goal for me and will require a lot of work, but I really want it and need to focus.  I hope that 12 months from now, I will be celebrating Directorship.

I am truly blessed with the most amazing people in my life.  I have received wonderful and thoughtful gifts.  All of which reflect me.  The people in my life are wonderful and I appreciate them so much. 

I cannot wait to see what this year holds for me!



No comments: