Friday, June 14, 2013

What Are Your Plans?

What are your plans for this weekend?  I think I have already planned out my entire weekend, and it's only Friday morning.  :)

Of course, on Sunday, I will be spending time with my awesome Daddy!  It is Father's Day, you know.  But, this coming weekend is shaping up to be a very domesticated one with some fun thrown in.  My to do list consists of:  clean the apartment, laundry, organize that awful spare closet, get my hair done, spend time with Mrs. P., and take Melly to the park.

I'm excited though, I plan to do most of the domestic stuff this evening after the park.  If I get it all taken care of, I will treat myself to a book by the pool on Saturday after my hair appointment.  :)  Ooh, I can't wait.  I want to leave work early just so I have more time to clean. 

Wow, I'm weird.

No comments: