Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone!  Welcome back to the work week.  Did you have a good weekend?  I did.  I'm tired though.  This seems to be a trend and I need to figure out why and how to fix that.

Friday:  I went to my parents' house to prepare for our annual garage sale.  It took some time, but we were able to get everything prepped and ready to go.  We had pizza for dinner, which was fabulous.  When I went to bed, I fell asleep fast.

Saturday:  I got up at 6 am to get dressed, let my dog out, and eat breakfast before opening the sale at 7 am.  I am so used to doing sales on Friday and I had to keep reminding myself that it was Saturday.  We had a very successful garage sale and didn't bring much back into the house.  A chair, a snow blade, and a treadmill.  Not bad at all.  Everything else that was left was donated.  Score!

After a much needed shower and rest, we went to the festival for a little while.  The craft booths get smaller and smaller every year and it gets overrun by food booths.  I miss the crafts.  The music was good and the people watching was better.  The festival really brings out the weirdos.  :)

Sunday:  I slept in until 10 am!  I only got up because poor Melody needed to go outside.  After completing the laundry, my parents and I went out for lunch at the brewery.  It was really good.  Afterwards, I got all of my stuff put away and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.  Melody and I went for a walk and I tried to read, but I didn't get very far.  Melody pretty much slept the rest of the night.

Altogether, it was a very good weekend.

No comments: