Thursday, June 20, 2013

Frustration

It seems to be the theme this week.  Frustration.  I don't want to get into too much here because I told myself that I wouldn't talk about work anymore on my blog.  My previous jobs got way too much air time on here.  But, most of my frustration is work related. I am sure I am reading a little too much into a particular instance, but the frustration continues to grow.

I don't know what to do about it.  I don't even think I can do something about it.  I've got to keep pushing each day until it passes.

The other frustrations are personally related, but they aren't blog worthy.  However, this bit of information is.  I have a skin care class scheduled in a couple of weeks to work my business.  Yay!  Now that I have the products I need to get going, I can schedule more and really build my business.  I have some big goals that I will talk about another time (you know, when I'm not all frustrated, and instead amped up) so I really need to get to work on them.

Are any of your experiencing some frustration that doesn't seem unsolvable?  Am I the only one?

1 comment:

Lin said...

I'm sure you're not the only one feeling utterly frustrated recently. I'm sorry, sweets. I hope that whatever's going on will clear up soon.