Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wow

I'm sorry.  I really didn't mean to leave for two whole weeks.  It's not like I didn't have anything to blog about, quite the opposite really.  I wasn't sick either.  The truth is, I got really busy without a good opportunity to spend time on the blog.  My posts for you involve a lot of pictures, so those always take time to sort through.

Here's a brief overview to get you up to speed on what's going on:

I went on a girls' weekend trip with my mom, her friend, and my friend (mom's friend's daughter).  Were you able to follow all of that?  It was an exciting trip and I can't wait to share it with you.

I attended a special class about successful herb gardening.  I thought I would try my hand at a little gardening.  It was a very interesting class too.

Exactly one year later, my car received serious hail damage.  If you remember, I got my new car because of hail damage.  It's now in the shop getting repaired, but the process wasn't entirely easy and it has nothing to do with the insurance company.  Okay, so I was going to try and link to a post about my car, but I can't find it.  Weird.

This is the busiest month of the year at work.  But, that's not really interesting.

Melody and Annie both got groomed yesterday.  They haven't made an appearance here lately, so expect to see lots of pictures.

They added a fountain to the pond outside my apartment.  It's not a trickling fountain, but instead, a whooshing fountain.  And, it's on 24 hours a day.  It's actually pretty and blocks some of the road noise.  I like it. 

I think that covers everything in the last couple of weeks.  I will expand on most of these individually, but first, I need to sort photos.



1 comment:

Lin said...

Look at you over there being all happily busy. Glad you're keeping yourself entertained with all that fun stuff.

Don't know how I'd feel about "whooshing" fountain, as annoying as traffic is, having to pee all the time because of a water fountain would suck haha.