Friday, May 10, 2013

I Can Drive Again!

I received a call yesterday that my car was ready to be picked up.  Whoo Hoo!  That was a day before they estimated.  I can't tell you how excited I was.  Riding with my mom in the morning is not a pleasant experience.  (She knows this, so I can talk about it.  :) )

Let me break it down for you:

Her:  Morning person
Me:  NOT a morning person

Her:  Work start time is 7:00 am
Me:  Work start time is 8:00 am

Her: Hates any bit of traffic and expresses frustration
Me:  Used to morning traffic and quietly expresses frustration

Her:  Talks way too much
Me:  Hates to make conversation before 9 am

Her:  Morning commute is 25-30 minutes
Me:  Morning commute is 11 minutes

That pretty much sums it up for you.  It's been like this for years and we joke about it.  But still...

I have to say how nice it was to make my morning drive with nothing but the radio.  Yay!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Bahaha! I'm the same damn way. Morning person? Yeah, totally not me.