Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Perfect Night In Swap

A while back, the awesome Lin hosted a Perfect Night In Swap.  I was paired up with Heather.  The package she sent me was pretty cool.  I hope she liked hers as much as I like mine.  Check it out:



1.  Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (my favorite) with veggie pasta.  This was new and it was delicious.

2.  Milk Chocolate Milanos

3.  Lavender body spray, lotion, and wash

4.  Bath Salt crystals

5.  Pedicure set

6.  Mary Kay Satin Lips and Soothing Eye Gel

7.  Nail Polish

8.  Cute card

9.  MK catalog

10.  Night time eye mask

11.  Face Masks

12.  Bath fizzies

13.  Aloe Socks

14.  Hello Panda cookies (I haven't had these since high school!)

15.  Dulce de Leche white chocolate mix

16.  Green Tea

17.  Gummie Life Savers

This package was so awesome!!  Thanks Heather!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you liked your package! Sorry it was late. I hope the contents made up for that though. xo