Thursday, March 14, 2013

Don't Expect Much

Is anyone else getting their butts kicked by the time change?  I love getting more daylight hours, but I am wiped out.  Coffee has been my friend.

I ordered some movie sleeves for my DVDs and they came in about a week and a half ago.  Sadly, I wasn't able to start my project until Monday night while watching the Biggest Loser.  It took about 4-5 hours to complete my project over the course of two days, but it's done now and I can't wait to show you.

Melody is in desperate need of a hair cut and I was able to make an appointment for this afternoon.  Although, it's in the middle of the day, so she will have to wait there until I can get off work before I can take her home. 

I ordered a few new books yesterday and I can't wait for them to come in.  I am now officially behind on my book reviews by 6.  At lunch now, I only have the latest issue of HGTV magazine to read and that goes by pretty fast, so I have to ration.  :)

I've got a birthday party this weekend and I have no idea what to get the birthday guy.  It's his 30th too, so I am at a loss.  Any ideas?

I love all the green that you see this time of the year.  Whether its the grass getting greener, or all of the St. Patrick's Day decorations, I love all of the green!  PS--If you must make the two syllable name easier to say, it is St. Patty's, NOT St. Patties.  Get it together.

It is time to clear off my camera chip.  I reached the max yesterday.  I also need to reorganize the drive that all of my pictures are stored on.  Oh, and I need to sort through the music on my mp3 player.  I guess I will be spending a lot of time on the computer soon.  I've been putting it off for too long.  I need to get it done.

In the past 2 months, I have know 5 women to have a baby.  Three of those were in my family.  What??  That's crazy.

I'm ready for a nap.

No comments: