Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Recap...

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.  I know that I did.  I was able to accomplish some things, while still relaxing. 

Friday:  Fridays are always my relaxing nights.  I don't do a whole lot on those days.  I spent the evening with wine and Sex and the City.  That's about it.

Saturday:  I slept in until 9:30 am, enjoyed 3 cups of coffee and finally got dressed around 10:30.  After that, I went to lunch with Mrs. P and her sister.  It was a nice lunch and we got to catch up with each other.  It's been too long a while.  That afternoon, I took Melody to the dog park.  I was proud of her because she started to get friendly with other dogs.  The evening was spent relaxing.

Sunday:  I decided I needed to get some things done on Sunday, so after my coffee, I did my laundry, cleaned my apartment, and ironed.  I took Melody back to the park on Sunday and this time, she actually played with other dogs.  There were a few smaller dogs that day, so she played more.  She also started to take balls away from the bigger dogs as they were thrown.  It was kind of funny.   I also tried a new recipe from my slow cooker cookbook.  It was a creamy ham and potato soup and it was good!  Another score from that cookbook.  Although, while prepping, I sliced my finger and it has been really hard to type since then.  :(  Sunday evening, I finished the Sex and the City series and chilled. 

How was your weekend?

No comments: