Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend Recap...

I had all of these great plans for the weekend.  I had projects that I was going to work on.  I was going to get my hair done, reorganize my kitchen cabinets, clean my apartment, file some paperwork, organize my MK for the week, and fill up my new plant stand with pretties.  Then, I got sick on Friday.

I woke up Friday morning feeling terrible.  Sinus problems, body aches (I felt like I did a full body workout for 4 hours), sore throat, and coughing.  I could have stayed home.  I should have stayed home.  I didn't, I went to work and stuck it out. 

I did get my hair done and it looks great!  While on a medicine high, I went to a favorite store of mine and hit the clearance racks.  I took home a jacket, two skirts, and a pair of tights all for only $8 after the use of a gift card I received for Christmas.  Then, I took Melody to the park and gave her a bath.  After that, I spent the rest of the weekend on my couch. 

While on the couch, I started watching a series that is new to me.  I received the full series of Sex and the City for Christmas.  I really wanted to watch it from the beginning since I had only seen one full episode, which was the very last one.  Well, I should never have started watching it.  By halfway through season two, I was completely sucked in.  I have even found myself yelling at the TV and the characters.  "Don't do it!"  "Leave, leave now!"  It's bad.  I am now on season 4.  And I love the show.  Although, I don't understand some of Carrie's insane outfits.

So, that was my weekend.  Not very glamorous at all.  I am starting to feel better.  I think I am in the home stretch now. 

1 comment:

Stephanie J said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. There are quite a few series i'm interested in checking out and I just might need to solicit some time for myself (not sick time though) to do the same! #Jealous