Tuesday, February 5, 2013

There's Something New!

Hey!  Did you notice something?  There's a new look to Life with Attitude!  Check it out!

I am in love with my new design.  The wonderful Chelsea with Olive and Ivy Design did all of the work and I have to say, she did a wonderful job!  I was very specific about what I wanted and she was very helpful.  Thank you so much Chelsea!  And thanks to Lin for her recommendation.

Did you notice something else?  There's a face (sort of) to the blog now.  Yep, that's me.  I went back and forth about posting a photo for weeks.  I figured, since I don't really talk much about work anymore and I don't have any horrible clients, I might be able to branch out. 

There's pages too.  Those I am excited about as well.  I am working on getting those updated.  I am going to put my whole reading list up and get all of my reviews going on that page.  The about page is full.  If you want to know some useless crap about me, enjoy the reading.

Like I said, I am in love with my design.  I hope you like it too.  Thanks again, Chelsea!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Love the new look!

Chelsea's the freakin' greatest & knows her stuff. I'm definitely diggin' the menu bar too, it makes it a lot easier to get to things on your blog :)

Oh and lets not forget about the picture...hello hot stuff.

AG said...

Love the new look! It's great to see who you are!!