Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Picking Up

Things are picking up again around here.  The last little bit of whatever I have is started to leave (yay!) and I am feeling much better.  I hate being sick and I was so mad I got sick this time because I usually only get sick once a year and I have been sick twice in the last 8 months.  Grr...

I agreed to help my Grandma's senior center out with a back sale this weekend.  I am going to the grocery store tonight to get supplies, along with food for my fridge.  It's kind of bare.  :)  Sometimes I really like grocery shopping and other times I can't stand it.  I think I am kind of looking forward to it this year.  I really do enjoy baking.  I even found some Valentine's treat bags to use of the goodies I make.

I have realized that with being sick, some things got neglected.  I haven't worked on anything related to MK.  I also have little side projects that I haven't given any attention to in the last week.  I hope to get caught up by the weekend.  I am going to make my to-do list and make sure that I get everything accomplished that I wanted to get done.

I opened a brand new pair of tights yesterday and by 3:30, they had gotten a run in them.  That makes me so angry!  Why does hosiery have to be so delicate?  Lucky, if I'm careful, you can't really see the run, but I still need to get some more.  My tights supply has diminished.  It's sad.

How has your week gone so far?  I feel like the next three days are going to go by very slowly.  Hmm...I hope not.  I have something schedule for this weekend.  I hope it sticks.

No comments: