Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Can you believe that we are already 3 days into the new year? Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a fun and safe holiday season.  Who else is still feeling stuffed from all of the yummy food? 

My vacation was AMAZING!  I spent the first half with my parents and the second half enjoying my time off at home.  It was so nice to not have to set the alarm and to do things on my own time.  I had a great to-do list for vacation and was able to accomplish all but one of those tasks.  I also tried 5 new recipes over the holidays and I am happy to report that 4 of them were really good.  The other one needs work.  Sadly though, I got so excited playing hostess that I forgot to take pictures.  That's another thing, I hosted my first two "official" parties.    One was a Christmas exchange with Mrs. P and her family and the other was a very simple NYE gathering with my parents.

I have some big plans for 2013 and I am excited for the year.  There will be changes in the blog too.  I have made a savings plan for the year, a plan for my MK business to follow up on after 3 months, and I have made a plan to work out more in order to get healthier.  I have decided that resolutions are not for me because they only set you up for failure.  Instead, I have made goals for the year.  And, I am really excited.

What about you?  Are you excited for 2013?  Do you have plans/goals?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Look at you, little miss party planner! Glad you had a fun vacation, trying out all those yummy recipes. You'll have to post them for us :)

I'm looking forward to the new year but I'm not making any resolutions. Instead I'm rolling with the punches & hoping for the best.