Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's Recap...

This past weekend was a relaxing one.  I spent most of it watching Family Guy, doing laundry, and reading.  Oh, and I played bingo.  At the senior center of all places.  It's funny to me because I tease Mrs. P all the time about acting like and old lady and I called her up to see if she would join me.  She did and we had a good laugh.  I also one $8 and my mom won $20.  Bingo is always a fun time and it was supporting two great causes in my hometown.  I am going to try and go again next month.  I also placed a bid on a couple of silent auction items.  I hope I get them because I think they are really cool.  If I win, I will share them with you here.

I finished reading The Go-To Girl and I was really happy when I finished it.  It turned out to be a great book.  Sometime over the weekend, I think it may have been Friday, I finally got my book review outline done, so be looking for some book reviews  to come in the near future!

On Monday night, I put together a puzzle while watching the Biggest Loser.  This has been a favorite show of mine since it's second season and I love to watch it.  It's also motivating and inspiring.  I had a 250 piece puzzle that I had gotten at the Dollar Tree a while back and I decided to put it together.  It took me a little over 2 hours to finish it.  The pieces were really small and a little hard to see because I was working in dimmer light than usual.  That's alright though, it turned out pretty.

Last night was the official "Restart" of my Mary Kay business.  I have worked out a plan for my business that I think I can really work with and will be successful.  I had two facials last night at our weekly skin care class and I was so excited to have them there.  The best part?  They were excited too.  We had a great time, I made a couple of sales, gained two new customers, and officially restarted my business.  Yay!

That just about sums up the past few days.  Did you have a good weekend?


 

No comments: