Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Swap Reveal!

It's time for the big reveal!  The Holiday Swap was hosted by the always awesome, Lin and once again, it was a great success.

I was paired up with Princess Stephanie.  She sent me a fantastic package!  You should head over and say hi, she's pretty cool.  Her package arrived on a day when I really needed a little something.  I came home to find it sitting on my doorstep and I could barely wait to open it.

Look at all the great stuff!



Let's take a closer look, shall we?





First, how sweet of her to remember my Melody?  She is really enjoying those treats.  I am currently wearing a pair of the Christmas socks.  I love Christmas socks.  Some of my candy is gone....what can I say, I like candy.  The salt & pepper shakers are adorable and looked so good sitting in my kitchen.  They make me smile every time I look at them. 

I hope that if you haven't joined a swap before, you really ought to.  They are such a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Thanks Lin for hosting this great swap!



4 comments:

Lin said...

Those salt & pepper shakers are so adorable. Anything gingerbread is awesome in my book.

I think it was super thoughtful that she sent something for Melody too. Thanks for participating & showing off your swap package :)

Heather said...

I love those Betty Boop socks!!

You got a pretty awesome package!!

tulleandtrinkets.com said...

The gingerbread salt and pepper shakers are so sweet! And I love those polish shades. A swap is such a great idea!

Yesi said...

What vetter gifts than gingerbread salt and pepper shakers! Ughhh so cute! She hit it on point with those nail polish colors!! <3