Friday, December 14, 2012

Baking Experiences

I was going to do all of my baking last night.  I was going to make oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip cookies, pie crust cookies, and snicker doodles.  Was, I was going to make them last night.


Remember when I mentioned that I had forgotten the oatmeal at the store the other day?  Well, I went to the store on my way home and got the oatmeal and picked up some extra flour and sugar, just in case.  Well, I forgot to get the wax paper for my containers.  That was on my list.

Anyway, I got home and after dinner I got all of the ingredients out for the first recipe and got to looking at my butter supply.  I didn't have enough butter.  Ugh.  I wasn't very happy because I was in the baking mood.  I even had my cute apron on.

Needless to say, I wasn't in the mood to go back to the store just for butter, so I put everything away and watched the Polar Express instead.

I guess I will be baking Sunday night.  After getting some butter.

No comments: