Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Recap...

Terrific weekend!  I had such a good time this weekend. 

Friday:  I went to a social reception hosted by my boss.  It was a good time considering most of the people there, I didn't know that well.  I think I did a good job at being social though and still enjoyed myself.  That night, I curled my hair in sponge rollers because I had a big day on Saturday.

Saturday:  Mrs. P and I went to a fabulous theater to see our favorite show live.  Les Miserables is an incredible musical and was so powerful.  The actors were amazing and the voices were unbelievable.  I even cried a little.  (And I never do that).  I am still in awe of the performance three days later. 




After the show, Mrs. P and I went to dinner at one of our favorite places and enjoyed some yummy food.  Then, it was back to my place for a girls night complete with Halloween themed movies.  Yay!

Sunday:  Melody spent the weekend with my parents and they took her camping for the first time.  She got really dirty and ate a bunch of leaves, but I think she had a good time.

 
When they all got back, I helped to put the camper away for the year and hung out for a little bit.  Then, I came home, finished laundry, and tried to catch up on some rest before starting the week.

The other day, I received some office supplies in the mail and had a good laugh.  Remember this post?  Check out what was in my most recent package:


Coincidence?

Don't forget to cast your vote for my costume!  I am enjoying getting your opinions. 

1 comment:

Lin said...

Fun weekend! It would be so great to go see Les Miserables, can't wait to see the movie on the big screen.

Which pretty, happy faced lady are you?