Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scatter Brained

This post isn't anything special.  It's more of just a bunch of thoughts running through my head in no logical or sensible order.

I am really tired this morning.  The weather in the evenings has been perfect for sleeping and when it's dark when I get up, that makes me want to stay in bed longer.

My dreams lately don't make any sense.  At. All.

I put up some Halloween decorations this week.  I want to get something to put on the landing outside my front door.  Perhaps I will find something this weekend.

This Saturday is the annual craft fair that my mom and I have gone to for over 15 years. Or something like that.

Melody has gotten into a habit of barking at my while I am eating.  It's kind of annoying.

I am tempted to turn on the debate tonight.

I need to get back to working on the projects I have around home.  They aren't getting done without me taking action.  I just don't know where to start.  Maybe the filing cabinet.

Hangnails are annoying.

I have already started collecting boxes for Christmas presents.

I have also started my shopping and hope to be done by Thanksgiving.

I am going to the store tonight to get baking ingredients.  I get to bake again tomorrow!

Word searches are a great way to pass time when you don't have a book to read.  Especially at lunch.

The Annie performance that Mrs. P and I went to last week was so great!  I am even going to audition for an upcoming show.

The remote for my converter box on the TV is acting up.  Even with new batteries.

It's almost time to start my "Reflections" series again.  That's kind of exciting.  I can't wait to compare this year with last year.

Cardigans are my latest fashion crave.  I want to get more.  Any suggestions for those on a budget?

I am trying to debate between attending an event at which my presence is important, or going to Branson to see a musical favorite.  Tough decisions:  accountability or fun?

There is a tree outside my living room whose leaves get redder and redder every day.  It really pretty to watch.

An interesting piece of information about me:  I am a busy person, a planner, and an organizer, but I often forget to use my actual personal planner.  It's got a great layout and it's not too big, but I forget to use it.  I wonder how I can fix that.

It's been a year, and I know it's not possible, but I would still love to replace my desk at work so that my back is not to both doors.  :(

Just when I think that I have all of my random thoughts out, more come in.

There is one person at work who is a nice person and means well, but really needs to learn when to NOT hit the "Reply All" button on an email.

Tonight is Wine Night. 

I am getting really tired of my blog design.  It's time for something new and different.

One of my favorite albums is London Symphony Orchestra Symphony No. 1 Inspired by The Lord of the Rings by Johan de Meij.  I love the music and it is often played at work.  In fact, it lives in my CD drive, even when I am listening to Pandora.

Okay, I think I';m done now.

2 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Tonight is def a wine night...I hear ya on that!

Mrs. S. said...

I like the cardigans at Old Navy. To jazz them up, you can add a belt. I plan to get some long sleeved collared shirts to wear under a couple of mine. Cardigans are one of my favorite things, too!