Wednesday, October 10, 2012

After a 4 Month Wait

This is my first post written entirely from my home office!  That's right!  After 4 months, I have finally gotten internet in my apartment.  It's great to finally have it.  I like that I can blog from home, do research from home, and work on my MK from home. 

In order to prepare for the installation, I had to completely rearrange my office to accommodate.  I have moved every piece of furniture from it's original location to a new place.  Also, the furniture I own is really heavy!  I can only imagine what my neighbor downstairs thought of my moving.  It took a couple of tries to get it all situated, but I think it looks good.  I'll take new photos once I have a certain project completed with the closet.  Currently, the organization units for the closet are sitting in the office waiting to be put to use.

That was my big news.  Now that my wine is gone, I am going to go back to snuggling with my puppy.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Yay! I can't wait to see those photos.