Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Little Black Dress

As a woman, I have a hard time finding the perfect Little Black Dress.  Don't you?  I enjoy classic and simple lines, figure flattering cuts, and versatility.  Let's face it, we don't always have the opportunity to go home and change before an event or spontaneous date (wishful thinking).

I love to visit the Shabby Apple website and browse at all of their beautiful dresses and such.  Their designs tend to be very classic and appealing.  I don't know where I first saw this website mentioned (it was a blog), but I knew I was going to become a slight stalker of the website the minute I signed on. 

While browsing the other day, I think I have found a contender for a LBD.  It's called Nantucket and I think it's great!  I have a slightly thicker waist, large bust line, and I am short.  This dress has all of the necessary elements to make me look good.  The V neck breaks up the cleavage a little bit and makes me look taller, the wrap waist will cinch in the pouch, and the length is perfect.  Also, I am not a huge fan of my upper arms, so the sleeves on this dress are fantastic.


The dress is currently on sale and with my social calendar filling up, I may need to make an investment.  Would you look at this dress?  I can keep it simple for work and dress it up with heels and accessories for a night out.  I could wear this thing just about anywhere.  I think I may have to go shopping.

Do you want to join in on my shopping fun?  Shabby Apple has a special deal for you, readers!  At checkout, enter this code: favorite10 and receive 10% off your order until September 14th.  That's this Friday, so luckily it's pay week, right?

No comments: