Thursday, September 20, 2012

Accident Prone



I probably should have mentioned this in yesterday's post.  I am not clumsy.  I am just really accident prone.  Let me share with you what I have done in the last 24 hours.

I hit my arm on the door jam.

Took a huge chuck of skin from the tip of my finger using a packing tape dispenser.

Banged my knuckles on a table.

Managed to get chocolate frosting on my white shirt in two places: sleeve, and butt (how?).

Tripped going up the stairs.

Slipped and fell on the hill while walking to my car this morning while carrying my purse, coffee, and bag.


I guess now it is pretty obvious that I am awkward. 

2 comments:

Lin said...

We could be twins! Im constantly falling UP stairs & tripping over my own feet, it's a bit pathetic.

Sara said...

Hahaha! This cracks me up. I constantly trip over my own feet. ALL THE TIME. You'd think I'd be a better walker after 33 years of it, but apparently not.