Wednesday, September 19, 2012

25 Random Facts About Me

While reading other blogs today, I saw this topic on Heather's blog and liked the idea so much that I would do it too.  I enjoy learning random facts about people.  It gives you insight to what kind of person they really are.  So, here are my 25 random facts.

My favorite color is green, hunter green to be exact.

I am terrified of spiders.  Even if they are behind glass, I will not go near them.  When I kill a spider, I mutilate it.

I have a half sister but consider myself an only child.

Mrs. P and I have been best friends for 21 years.  I am only 28 years old.

October is my favorite month of the year.  I love the weather, Halloween, the colors, football, etc. that comes along with it.

My favorite movie of all time is You've Got Mail, even though (as I have mentioned before), I am uncomfortable with online dating.

I secretly want to be an actress, but am too scared to move to California.

I played the bass clarinet in band and would love to join an orchestra so I can play again.  I loved it!

I am only 5'2" tall.  Every pair of pants needs to be hemmed and tea length dresses look dumb on me.

I believe that all professional women should wear pantyhose with their skirts and dresses.  I feel like you didn't finish getting dressed if you don't.  Plus, it makes you look more polished.

I suffer terribly from seasonal allergies.  The season runs from May to October when it finally freezes for the first time.  However, I am so terrified of needles, I will NOT do allergy shots.

Another secret dream of mine is to write a novel that is actually published for the world to read.

If you would have told me in 2007 that I would be a coffee drinker, I would have laughed in your face and stuck out my tongue.  Now, I am slightly obsessed with coffee.

My two most favorite hobbies, crafting and cake making, came from my late aunt.  She taught me how to do these things as a kid and I have grown to love it so much and aspire to be great.

I could drink champagne ever single day.

I have been to France, Italy, Great Britain, the Bahamas, and Mexico.  I have not seen, the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, or the Grand Canyon.

As much as I love to get dressed up and wear fancy shoes, I also love to wear comfy, baggy sweats and go barefoot. 

Board games are so much fun and I have decided that it's time to start a weekly (or at least monthly) game night again.

After the Thanksgiving Day parade, I will watch the National Dog Show on NBC and have gotten pretty good at selecting the "short list".  I am working on getting better at selecting the winner.

I believe that all computer related devices/accessories should be wireless/cordless.  Seeing all of those cords, whether tangled or not, gives me anxiety and is very distracting.  Not to mention, it looks ugly.

A weird quirk that I have is that every single night, the last thing I do before getting into bed is go to the bathroom.  I do this even if I just left the bathroom 10 minutes before.  It's weird, I know.

My best ideas come to me in the shower or while I am driving.  Both of these places make it very difficult to write anything down, so some ideas get lost.

I probably love animated Disney just as much, or maybe even more, than the average 6 year old.

To those who don't know me, I come off as a big bitch, but really, I am extremely shy and introverted.  It takes me a while to get comfortable with people.


I believe in reincarnation and karma.


So there, 25 random facts about me.  Check me out on Pinterest if you want to know more, because I know that you are completely fascinated by me and my personality.  :)  What about you?  Do we share anything in common?

1 comment:

Lin said...

What a fun post! Im a total introvert too. Constantly getting mistaken for being a bitch, but whatevs.

Move to CA & become an actress, we can hang out. I'm only 45 mins from Hollywood :) Haha, I can't even drink a sip of champagne without feeling super sick the next morning.