Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacation: An Aerial View

While in Branson, my dad wanted to take a helicopter ride over the city.  Planes, I can handle.  Helicopters, they make me nervous.  But, I sucked it up and didn't let on that I was nervous at all.  And, I must say, I am glad I did.


  

  

Our pilot was friendly and really enjoys what he does.  We got to fly over the strip, the dam, and the lake.  It was so cool!  I sat in the back because the front seat only had a little half door.  This means that my dad could have stuck his arm out the window.  He didn't, though.  He's smart sometimes.  :)


This was an incredible experience, even if it was a little expensive.  Our flight only lasted about 7 minutes.  I can't really describe this flight much, except that the turns sometimes made me a little dizzy.  We ended up being about 1500 feet in the air.  I will just leave you with some pictures I took while up in the air.  Enjoy!










1 comment:

Lin said...

This is so rad! I'm scared of heights so I dont know that I'd actually be brave enough to make that excursion. Go you! Glad you had fun.