Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summertime Swap Reveal!

I joined in a Summertime Swap hosted by the always awesome, Lin and it was so much fun!  My partner was Ms. Lin herself and I was spoiled! 

I was so excited when I got home that I had to slow down with the scissors to open the box.  I always love getting fun things in the mail and this was no exception.


When I opened it and saw all of the bright colors, I loved it already.   I started to dig in and I swear, this was the never ending package. 

Let's take a look at all of the fun things Lin sent to me:


A green (my favorite color!) beaded bracelet and neon pink striped socks.
  

Lemon slice coasters, neon bobby pins, geometric post-its, and sunscreen.


Sour Patch Kids, flip flop bookmark, Sally Hansen nail polish in Blizzard Blue, Krazy Straws and Strawberry Daiquiri mix.
 Fruit slice microfiber cloths, pretty thank you notes, tiki mask ice cube tray, orange sundae dishes, two emery boards (I really needed a new one!), Crystal Light lemonade mix, and a McDonald's gift card.

Thank you so much, Lin!  I love it all.  Want to see the favorite summer things of those who participated?  Check it out here.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I'm so glad you liked it all! I swear every time I'd go to the store I'd be like 'omg, this would be so great for the swap!' and toss it into the cart...my husband may have had to intervene once or twice haha.

Thanks for joining the swap, I had a blast shopping for you :)

Leesh said...

How cute is the tiki mask ice cube tray?!?!?!

I also think the fruit slice micro fiber clothes are adorable.

You can tell a lot of thought when into your package.