Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Recap...

There are no photos with this post.  No funny stories, no morning coffee anecdotes.  This is a very "short and to the point" type post about this past weekend.  Please don't take it personally.  You will understand by the time you read it.


Thursday:  Little A's T-ball game (very cute to watch).  Isabelle crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Friday:  Spent the evening eating homemade pizza, drinking vodka/cranberry, and watching Will & Grace in an effort to bring laughter to my life.  Thanks Mrs. P for sitting with me while I cried.

Saturday:  Didn't get up until 11:30 am.  Mom and I went to see Ted.  Do not let children watch this movie!  It's hilarious, but extremely inappropriate.  Ate some more pizza and watched more Will & Grace.

Sunday:  My parents and I went out for a late lunch.  Dad washed and detailed my car (thanks Dad!). Somehow managed to come home with more stuff than I left with and had to take two trips to get it all inside.  (?)

I will be back with more interesting posts, just please bear with me.  Thanks!

2 comments:

AG said...

I'm so sorry to read that! Thinking of you!

Gwen said...

My heart is breaking for you right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.