Friday, July 6, 2012

Completely Random Crap

People who are impatient at a stoplight and do that "creep forward-brake-creep forward-brake" thing really irritate the crap out of me.  I want to roll my window down and yell to them that the lights are set on timers and moving forward a couple of inches will not make the light change faster. 

I woke up 30 minutes late today and still managed to get dressed, Isabelle outside, eat breakfast and still make it to work on time.  Yay!

So far while writing this post, I have made 8 mistakes in my typing.  Oh, make that 9.

I have big plans for the weekend and I hope they all go as well as I hope.

I started using my company's mail order prescription service and I must say that paying $15 for three months supply of my prescription is much better than paying $27 each month.

I am proud of myself for reading Gone with the Wind.  I'm not halfway through yet, but I have made it to Chapter 12 which is much farther than the Chapter 3 the last time I tried to read it.  I think I will be able to finish it this time.

I have a massive organizing project at home to do and I am not exactly sure where to start.

My birthday is this month and I plan to throw myself a party!  That should be fun.  But, I need to get some artwork hung up on the walls first.

Is it bad that I listen to Disney music on my "musical" Pandora station?

Speaking of Disney, the following characters are not princesses.  I repeat, NOT princesses:  Tinkerbell, Meg (from Hercules), Mulan, and Jane (from Tarzan).  I shouldn't have to expand on who each of these characters are.  Just because the main character is a female, does not mean that they are princesses.  Despite this complete ignorance of some people, I still love Disney and will forever! *end soapbox*

I really need a new wardrobe.   I don't like my clothes anymore and I really need new shoes.  Too bad I can't win some awesome shopping spree.  My budget is tight for a couple of months, so I have to be really careful about my frivolous spending.

I am thinking of doing a giveaway soon.  What do you think?  Would you sign up?  I would make it awesome, I promise.

I have lost count as to how many mistakes I have made while typing this post.  Maybe I should stop now.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Absolutely hate it when drivers do that shit. Kudos to you for doing all that when you're already late. Wish I could do that!

I've been meaning to use my works' prescription service but have been lazy in getting my doctor to give me another prescription. Hope all of your weekend plans work out great & I think it's awesome that you're throwing yourself a bday party. Go you!

Gwen said...

I'm behind on my commenting but I wanted to say CONGRATS on the new place!!! So exciting!