Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

So, I had an idea for a post, but then I forgot it.  You get random thoughts right now.

I have read two more books from my list and have decided to tackle another classic.  I have chosen Gone with the Wind and I am sad to report that this is one of three books I have never finished.  In high school, I couldn't make it past the third chapter, so I am going to try again.

The Barnes and Noble Marketplace is one of the coolest things ever!

The latest project I have taken on is messier and more tedious than I expected.  I have already spent 4.5 hours on this thing and I am only half way finished. It better be worth it.

It's amazing how I don't hear my neighbors much in the evening until I am trying to go to sleep and they all slam their doors.

I haven't blogged about work in a really long time and that is pretty cool.

Have you signed up for Natalie's Coffee Mug Swap? ------>

Pinterest is absolutely addictive.

I got this cool teal colored nail polish, but it started to chip and peel after only one day.  And I even put a top coat on it.  :(

I want to make a wreath for my front door.

With the new Blogger layout, I have forgotten to add labels to my posts.  Oops...

Isabelle refuses to use the Potty Patch I bought just for her.  Any suggestions?

Today is the first day of summer and it is going to be 93*.  The humidity is sitting at 66% currently.  This means that the two minute walk from my car to my office results in sweat running down my face.  Ugh.

My project list keeps growing every day.  There's so much I want to do.

1 comment:

Lin said...

I actually spent an hour on my Nook just browsing the B&N marketplace the other day haha. Love it.

Pinterest was so addicting at first but since I never actually did any of the things I pinned, it got old but I can see why crafty you would love it :)