Monday, June 11, 2012

Update

I know that it's been really quiet around here lately.  I do have a good excuse though.  It's time to tell you all why I have been working on such big projects lately.

Well, I have officially moved!  That's right!  I have moved into my own apartment and have spent the last week setting it up and getting everything organized.  It's been a really busy couple of weeks and I am completely exhausted.  I need to take a day or two off just to catch up on my rest. 

Isabelle and I are trying to establish a new routine as well.  Let me tell you, it's difficult to retrain a 5 year old Jack Russell.  It's quite the task, but I am hopeful we will get it all figured out.  I also do not have internet in my new place, so that is why I haven't blogged in a while.  I am looking into that service soon. 

It's great to have all of my stuff out of boxes and unpacked.  I am actually using items I received as gifts from 14 years ago.  I know, it's crazy, but that is when my family started a hope chest.  (More on that topic soon.)  The white furniture from Project Central became my office furniture (I have an office!), along with the pink and black chair.  The ivory chair became my vanity chair and my old desk has become a vanity.  It's so great!

I am loving my new space and hope to post some pictures soon.  Upcoming posts include:  the move, the awesome helpers, and the hope chest.  Also, two days after I moved in, a monster came and ate my pizza and drank my beer!


So, that's the big secret and the reason why I have been absent.  I hope you stick around to hear more!

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

Lin said...

Yay for you & your new place! I cant wait to see some photos.