Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mike and Ike are Fighting?!

I went to the shop today to get a package of one of my favorite candies, Mike and Ikes.  As I was paying, I noticed that Ike's name was scratched out.  Upon further inspection, I discovered that the package came that way.  When I asked the clerk, she smiled and said, "Oh, they're fighting."  I looked back at the display and sure enough, the green boxes had Mike scratched out.  Hmm..

So, like any other nerd, I looked it up.  Apparently, it's true.  Mike and Ike are fighting.  Huh.  Well, what do you know?  I guess this happened a while ago and I just now noticed.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Bahaha! I bought some the other day & actually put back about 8 packs before realizing they were all like that. Needless to say I was really freakin' embarrassed that I didnt notice it sooner.