Friday, April 6, 2012

Kind of Sad

Do you watch American Idol? I do. I have since the finale of the first season. I love the show and I love watching the contestants grow and give stellar performances. After last night's elimination, I am sad to see DeAndre Brackensick go home. He wasn't my number one favorite, but he definitely made the short list for me coming in somewhere between 3-4.




I remember seeing his audition and Hollywood Week performances during last season. Unfortunately, he didn't make it past that dreaded week, but I remember thinking, "This guy's got a unique sound and a lot of potential. We'll see him next year." And we did. DeAndre has a great laid back/reggae sound that I love. I image myself sitting on a patio with a glass of wine listening to his music. It's too bad that when he sang last night the judges didn't save him. I thought that based on their comments from the performances, he would have a chance.



It's sad that he is leaving the show, and we won't get to see his great hair again until the finale, but I can't wait for him to release an album. I'll buy that for sure!

No comments: