Thursday, March 8, 2012

Well, Hello Thursday

Where has the last week gone? It's crazy to think that it is already Thursday, and that I haven't posted at all this week. I do hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was really good. I managed to finish another book on my reading list and am almost done with another one.

Yesterday was such an exhausting day. It was the first day that I have come close to completely cracking at work. The day didn't start off well at all, I had lost all patience with someone, and the tasks kept piling up. Three people came to me with something that needed to be done ASAP and of course, they all came to me at the exact same time. Oh, the life of an assistant. I was so tired when I got home that I went to bed at 9:30 pm.

But enough about work. I am excited about meeting up with a very old friend (high school) tonight for drinks. We haven't really spoken much in years and ran into each other yesterday and decided to get together tonight. It's pretty cool to reconnect. I can't wait to see what's in store.

What have you all been up to lately?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Not having time to post can happen way too easily, I've been there. Hopefully they'll take it a little easier on you at work so you don't burn out.

Have fun having drinks with your old friend tonight :)