Friday, March 16, 2012

Time Flies!

I can't believe it is Friday already. That's insane. This week has been busy, but also productive. The weather this week has been amazing! It's been perfect for me (anywhere between 60-80 degrees). I love that we have our windows open at home and the fresh air is coming in. I finally took the down comforter off my bed, too.

Yesterday at lunch, I finished reading the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. This was my first classic book in about about 13 years. Can you believe it? I now have marked 6 (I think?) books off my reading list and am making progress. I brought two books with me today to choose from. One is a classic that is on my reading list, and the other is a chick lit that Mrs. P gave me to read that wasn't on my list. I haven't decided which book to read yet.

So, I haven't heard anything from the guy from last weekend. That's alright though. I could tell that he was nervous (and my friend confirmed that), but we still had a good time. I met someone new and who knows what will happen. It was a little weird thought that he "friended" me on FB before we even met.

The weather is going to be amazing again this weekend, so I have plans to spend some time outside. I will drink my coffee on the deck tomorrow morning and watch the birds with my mom. Then, we are going to a basket bingo game, and tomorrow is Mr. P's birthday! I am making a giant cookie cake for him. He loves them!

Sunday will be a great day too and my dad and I have planned to go riding on the trail. I can't wait to get out and use my new bike rack. Last year was either way too hot, or rainy to get on the trail. I hope this year is better.

What are your plans for the weekend? Did you have a good week?

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I love the temps...hate the humidity. The sticky gross feeling in my house is driving me crazy! Hopefully we'll get some rain and all will be right in the world.

Have a wonderful weekend girl!