Friday, March 2, 2012

Reading List Revisited

A while ago, I shared with you my chick lit reading list. I have made updates to it and have quite the list going. I posted this list, but didn't really get started on it for a while. I think I started the last week of December and since then, I have 4 of the books from my list. There were quite a few weeks where I didn't have a book I was reading. Most of the time, I read during lunch break and I can remember doing word searches instead of reading. I am determined though to get through this list. I would love to have it finished by the end of the year. I know I could make a big dent in the original list, but I have updated my reading list and have included more books I want to read. The list seems to get a new book added to it every week. It's now up to 69 books. Eeek!

Anyway, the books I have read are: A Little Change of Face, Accidental It Girl, Happiness Sold Separately, and The Penny Pincher's Club. I will be doing book reviews on these, but I need to get those put together first.

Have you been reading a lot of books?

I have enjoyed each of these books, but there are at least one, maybe two, that won't stay in my book collection. I didn't like them enough to read them over and over again, although I enjoyed them.

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I've been reading The Hunger Games. It is taking me forever to get through them, which is upsetting because they are SOOOO good. Having a kid has really thrown a monkey wrench into my reading obsession! :)

Lin said...

I dont really like chick lit books, I'm more of the mystery/thriller books. But, I have been reading a lot lately.

Gwen said...

I was all super excited to start reading more at the beginning of the year and I'm still reading but not nearly as much as I want to. I have the Hunger Games lined up on the Kindle to start next. Hopefully I'll crack the first one this week. :)