Wednesday, February 1, 2012

White, Pink, and Black

When I mentioned that I got a new phone the other day, I don't think I expressed how much I love my new phone. This thing is amazing and I am very happy with it after a week or so. I was getting very bored and tired of my old one, especially when it stopped working.

An awesome phone needs an awesome accessory, right? I thought so. I went onto Amazon, which has become a new favorite place to shop, thanks to my job, and looked at over 10 different pages of phone covers. I narrowed it down to two, both similar in design but different colors. I decided that I wanted something different and exciting, and pretty. But it couldn't be too "frilly". I wanted something bold and fun.

I placed my order last Thursday, and after waiting the weekend, my new cover arrived yesterday. My awesome phone is now sporting this really cool cover:

What do you think? I think it is a great combination of femininity and boldness. It's super sleek and really light. My main concern for the cover was that it was going to add a lot of extra bulk and weight to my phone (let's face it, my purse is heavy enough). However, I was pleasantly surprised and very happy with this cover. Oh, and if you're wondering about that shopping freeze I put myself on, this thing only cost $8. I would be silly to pass that up.




Who knows, I may just get a few more and change with the seasons?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Oooh that's super cute! I've never been a really 'girly' girl but this is something that even I could use.

Very nice pick.