Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap...

I don't know about you guys, but I had a productive AND relaxing weekend! I don't know how that worked out, but it did.

Friday: I went to a birthday celebration dinner for a couple of friends and had a good time. I did leave early because Friday nights are usually my night to rest from the week. I get really tired on Friday nights. The rest of the evening was spent watching a marathon of Wipeout. I love that show. Nothing like laughing at people get hurt to make a good time.

Saturday: I spent the morning (and I mean the whole morning) going through my filing cabinet and desk area. I sorted out all of the documents that I didn't need to keep anymore. I managed to pull out half of my cabinet in the process. I also removed some customer profiles from people I don't even know anymore or are no longer customers. It happens. I feel better about the purging, it's been long over due! However, I noticed that I recycled old folders (not the problem) by relabeling them with white-out and my crappy handwriting in pen (PROBLEM!). I know that some time down the road, I will reorganize my files to be more coordinated and cleaner. Definitely!

I spent the rest of Saturday watching Season 2 of Friends and playing with the dogs. You know, when they weren't being lazy. My parents went out on a date, so that left me at home by myself for a while. Yippee!

Sunday: My parents and I went to visit my grandpa and to pick up a load of wood. I am seriously not used to that type of workout anymore because today, my body is so sore I can hardly walk or sit down without hurting. We spent about 2-3 hours total loading/unloading wood. At least the weather was nice. After that, we spent the rest of the afternoon outside enjoying the wonderful sunshine and playing fetch with the dogs. In the evening, I made a three course dinner! I haven't cooked dinner in a long time and I was so proud of my meal. We had a mixed green salad, homemade lasagna, and homemade apple pie! Yummy!

It was such a great weekend. I wanted to read a book over the weekend to make progress on my reading list, but that didn't happen. Maybe this coming weekend?

Did you have a good weekend?

No comments: