Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekend Recap...

This past weekend was fun. I hope everyone else had a good weekend. Mine was busier than I had wanted it to be, but that's alright.

Friday: Invited to two different happy hours at the same place, at the same time. I went and hung out a little at one and then stayed longer at the other. I met some great people and had a blast! I am glad to know that they plan to invite me again the next time. :)

Saturday: SALON DAY! And by "day", I really mean it. I spent 3.5 hours in the salon. It was a long time, but totally worth it. I had the brown stripped from my hair and dyed it blond again. This time, it was "go big or go home". No "in-between", or transition color. I went all the way and the color is beautiful! Even with a good picture, I couldn't show you all of the dimension in it. Since my dad had to work that night, my mom and I watched two chick flicks and enjoyed each other's company.

Sunday: I went out with my parents and looked for a new desk/old desk. I want one that I can paint white and make my Mary Kay desk. It's got to have the right look and I thought I found the perfect one, but it was all laminate and that would have been a project I didn't want to tackle. Then, I found another cool one, but it was in really bad shape and they were asking $75 for it! That's insane considering the shape it was in. I would have paid only $30 and they wouldn't come down at all. Oh, well. I can wait a while longer.

How was your weekend?

We also went for drinks and munchies (again) but had a good time.

No comments: