Friday, January 20, 2012

Projects after Projects

I have been working on a few projects recently and they are starting to get close to completion. I have been working on designing a website for part of my job now for almost four months and I completed the last page yesterday. Now all that is left is to take it live. I can't wait and I hope that this happens today.

Another project was to get my review post up on the blog. That happend this week and it made me very happy! Check it out here!

I have also been trying to get ready for the Relay for Life kickoff event that is on Monday. I haven't been able to participate in the relay for a couple of years and I am so excited to get back into it. As the team captain, there is a lot of responsibility, but I am up to the challenge. Does anyone have any cool fundraising ideas?

Then, there is the battle of organizing my Mary Kay business in order to get it all ready for me to start working it like a business instead of a hobby. For some reason, this always gets pushed to the side and easy messy. I don't know what it is. However, I have resolved to get it all in order and start working my business again.

So, that's what I have been working on lately. What have you been up to? I apologize for being kind of absent this week. Did you see that I have a giveaway happening right now? Go check it out!

No comments: